•Weight: 2.6 pounds
•Fastener Type: 18 GA. Brad Nails
•Fastener Range (In): 5/8" to 2 "
•Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
•Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
•2 Standard No-Mar Tips
Porter-Cable BN200C 18GA, 2" Brad Nailer Kit:
The Porter Cable Brad Nailer BN200C is an 18 gauge brad nailer that is perfect for finish carpentry and woodworking. With a 100 nail magazine capacity, this tool can handle 18 guage fasteners from 5/8 to 2 inches. Weighing only 2.65 pounds, this tool also features rear contact safety for visibility. The model BN200C kit includes 500 fasteners, a 1/4 inch air fitting, and a carrying case.
Over-molded grip for comfort & control
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length
- Magnesium body delivers strong & lightweight design
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Kit includes: 500 nails of 1-1/4", carrying case, and owners manual
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Sequential style trigger
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Low nail reload indicator to alert when to reload
Tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive for proper setting of nail heads.