The Porter-Cable 18V Two-Speed Close Quarters Drill has a High Performance motor and gearbox that deliver the torque required for drilling through studs and joists. It has variable speeds and reversing gives users more control over speed for greater accuracy. The compact head size makes it easy to work between studs and in any other close quarter applications.
It has a single sleeve 3/8-Inch chuck that provides high grip torque for excellent bit retention. It can operate at 0- 350/0-1,200 RPM -high speed for drilling and driving and low speed for high torque applications. It also has an integrated LED that provides visibility in darkened work areas. Compatible with Porter-Cable Lithium Ion and NiCD battery packs allowing users to use all Porter-Cable 18-Volt batteries regardless of chemistry.
The Porter Cable's PCC520B Features:
- Compact, lightweight, balanced design is easy to handle and gives better control in all applications
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Variable speed and reversing gives user more control over speed for fastening and drilling
- Compact head size gets into tight spaces where a standard drill will not fit
- 3/8" Single sleeve chuck is easy to tighten and loosen for changing accessories
- 0- 350/0-1,400 RPM -high speed for drilling and fastening and low speed for high torque applications
- LED provides visibility in darkened work areas
- Compatible with Porter-Cable 18V Lithium-Ion or NiCd batteries
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion or NiCd
- Amp Hour: 1.3 AH
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Torque: in-lbs
- Speed: 0-350/0-1,400 rpm
- Clutch Settings:
- Chuck Type: Single sleeve
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Length: 5.5"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Double ended screwdriver bit