DPH11 Specifications Max reach for horizontal ceilings: 11' (15' with optional extension, sold separately) Max single sheet cap: up to 4' X 16' Max Reach for walls: 15' (This is determined by the 11' max lift and half the length of drywall) Max load rating: 150lbs. Easy Rolling Heavy Duty 5" Casters
Drywall sheets can weigh up to 105lbs making installation a two man (or even three man) job. With a Troy drywall lift, you can install full sheets of drywall in a fraction of the time and you can do it with no help.
The Troy drywall lift is easy to setup, simple to operate, and is built from commercial grade steel. It is rugged enough to be used on a professional job site and easy enough for a do-it-yourself job in your own home.
- One person can set, lift, and install a piece of drywall with no help.
- Eliminate risk of injury due to the heavy lifting and placing of drywall sheets
- Shave hours off installation time
- Welded steel construction
- Single stage winch with brake
- No tools required to assemble
- Breaks down small enough to fit in the trunk of a car
- Tilts laterally making it easy to install drywall on sloped ceilings
Backstop with rubberized feet Prevents any movement of the drywall lift while drywall is loaded and in position for hanging on a wall. Once your lift is in place, simply flip the backstop down and your lift and sheet of drywall are secure.
Support Hooks Secures the drywall on the lift and prevents it from sliding off during placement. Also helps pivot the drywall sheet into place so it is flush against the wall. Adds support to prevent the edges of drywall sheets from getting crushed and broken.
Telescoping Arms Extend and allow you to hoist even monster 16' sheets of drywall. Sheets this size can weigh up to 105lbs and would require a few people to install without a drywall lift.
- Customer Reviews