The Milton Tire Inflator is both a tire inflator and instant pressure reader in one tool.
Milton Industries has been a recognized leader since 1943 and the 500 series Tire Inflators are preferred for their accuracy and durability.
This Made in the U.S.A. product is built to withstand everyday use & abuse. Its even tough enough to withstand being run over by a dump truck.
The swiveling dual head chuck works on all standard & dual wheels.
You'll love the magnifying lens for enhanced viewing when trying to read your inflator.
Milton has held the term contract on gages for the U.S. Government for the past 25 years and we guarantee that every gage is 100% accurate when it leaves our factory.
Each gage is individually inspected to ensure that we are in full compliance, including accuracy, with the Federal Specification Code: GG-G-91D, Type III, Style 2.
The inflator comes with bubble lens, 15" hose, skin packed gauge cartridge and a 1 year warranty on materials and workmanship.
The Milton Tire Inflator MIL 506 can go from 10 lbs. to 120 lbs. in 2 minute increments and only weighs 2 lbs.
- Scale reads 10 to 120 lbs. in 2 lb. increments
- Heavy duty and durable to withstand everyday use & abuse
- Magnifying Lens allows for a full view of the scale.
- Dual head chuck swivels and works on all standard & dual wheels
- Gauge cartridge and valve cartridge are replaceable.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight only 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer - Milton Industries
- Attached 15" hose
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Milton 506 Tire Inflator
- Operating Manuals
• Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- 1 Year Milton Factory Warranty