*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
California Air Tools 4610S 1-Hp 4.6-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor
The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 4610S Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound.
- The powerful 1.0 HP (SP-9413) motor operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear.
- The "New" SP Series of Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Motors have been designed to increase duty cycle and allow for longer continuous run times.
- The Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System is engineered for high performance and durability.
- The CAT-4610S Air Compressor has a Oil-Free Dual Piston pump designed to have a life cycle before wear of 3000 Plus hours compared to other comparable air compressors with life cycles of 500 hours or less.
- The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains.
- The 4.6 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (62 lbs), durable and very easy to transport.
- This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue.
What's in The Box
- 4.6-Gallon 1-Hp Twin Tank Electric Air Compressor
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||California Air Tools|
|Tank Size (Gallons)||4.6 Steel|
|Cfm at 40 Psi||3.10|
|Cfm at 90 Psi||2.20|
|Control Guages||2 Pressure|
|Conncectors (in.)||(2) 1/4|
|Thermal Overload Protector||Yes|
|Max. Pressure (Psi)||120|
|Low Amp Draw||8.5|
|Empty to Fill Refill Time (Seconds)||130|
|90 to 120 Psi Recovery Time (Seconds)||30|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)(in.)||19.1 x 16.7 x 19.7|