*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Carrera Precision CP5912 0'' to 12'' Electronic Digital Caliper w/ Custom Fitted Case
The CP5912 can produce accurate measurements that would be impossible to duplicate with a tape measure or ruler. This Ultimate Digital Caliper measures interior and exterior width, depth, and step in Decimal Inches and Millimeters on a large LCD display. Just simply press a button to pick from the three settings, along with an on/off button, and a zero reset. Whether the application is for everyday use on the job or on occasion you will be satisfied with this digital caliper. It features extra large easy to read digital LCD screen and has a strong stainless steel frame for rugged durability that withstands abuse. The Digital Caliper even comes in its own Heavy Duty Fitted Case.
- Extra Large Easy To Read Digital LCD Screen
- Accurate To 1/1000th Of An Inch
- Four Methods Of Measurement: Inside, Outside, Depth And Step From 0'' To 12''
- Metric Conversion and Zero Buttons
- Standard Strong Stainless Steel Frame
- Stepped End Depth Rod For Measuring Small Holes Up To 12'' Deep
- Thumb Wheel Allows For Easy, One-Handed Adjustment
- Screw Lock Can Lock The Caliper At A Set Dimension For Multiple Measurements
- Zero Button Lets You Zero The Measurement At Any Position. Great For Measuring Tolerances In The Positive And Negative.
What's in The Box
- 12-Inch Standard Digital Caliper
- Extra Battery
- Custom Fitted Storage Case
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fractional Resolution||1/64" - 0.0005"/ 0.01mm|
|Max Measuring Speed||1.5 M/Sec., 60 In/Sec|
|Measuring System||Linear Capacitive Measuring System|
|Measuring Range||0-304 Mm/0-12 In|