*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Generac RTSW100K3 277/480-Volt 100-Amp 3-Phase Automatic Transfer Switch
Founded in 1959, Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators. We are also the leading designer and manufacturer of manual and fully automatic transfer switches and accessories for backup power applications up to 50 kW.
- Open-transition transfer switches are designed to operate with Generac's digital control on air-cooled generators
- The Nexus and Evolution controllers used on liquid-cooled generators from 22 to 150kW
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 20,000-Watt 100-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch - RTSW100K3
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Wire Size||2/0 - 14 AWG|
|Time Delay Transfer||Yes|
|Sensing Line Failure||.9|
|Max. Number of Tandem Breakers||0|
|Repeat of Exercise Cycle||7|
|Sensing Generator Hz||No|
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)(in.)||24-1/8 x 36 x 10|