*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Generac RTSW200G3 120/208-volt 200-Amp 3-Phase Automatic Transfer Switch
Founded in 1959, Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators. We are also the leading designer and manufacturer of manual and fully automatic transfer switches and accessories for backup power applications up to 50 kW.
- Automatic transfer switch with 3R NEMA enclosure
- Enclosure is made out of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Open-transition transfer switches are designed to operate with Generac's digital control on air-cooled generators
- The Nexus and Evolution controllers used on liquid-cooled generators from 22 to 150kW
What's in The Box
- 120/208-Volt 200-Amp 3-Phase Automatic Transfer Switch - RTSW200G3
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Time Delay Retransfer||Yes|
|Sensing Generator Hz||No|
|Time Delay Neutral||No|
|Load Transition Type||Open|
|Sensing Under Volts||.6|
|Max. Wire Size||400 MCM|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)(in.)||48 x 30 x 13|