*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
277/480-Volt 200-Amp 3-Phase Automatic Transfer Switch
Founded in 1959, Generac was the first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, and is now the #1 manufacturer of home backup generators. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, residential, commercial and industrial generators. We are also the leading designer and manufacturer of manual and fully automatic transfer switches and accessories for backup power applications up to 50 kW.
- Automatic transfer switch with 3R NEMA enclosure
- Enclosure is made out of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Open-transition transfer switches are designed to operate with Generac's digital control on air-cooled generators
- The Nexus and Evolution controllers used on liquid-cooled generators from 22 to 150kW
What's in The Box
- 277/480-Volt 200-Amp 3-Phase Automatic Transfer Switch - RTSW200K3
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model RTSW200K3||Amperage (amps) 200 Amps|
|Brand Generac||Commercial / Residential Residential/Commercial|
|Enclosure NEMA 3R||Voltage (volts) 277/480V|
|Wattage (watts) 45,000 Watt|