*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Honda EU2000i Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 2000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator w/ Parallel Capability & Oil Alert
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Need more power? Add a second EU2000i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4000 watts of power, or time consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EU2000 is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
What's in The Box
- Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 2000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator w/ Parallel Capability & Oil Alert
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120V 2000W max. (16.7A)|
|1600W rated (13.3A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex|
|DC Output||12V, 96W (8A)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||.95 gal|
|Run Time per Tankful||4hrs. @ rated load|
|Hours||9.6 hrs. @ 1/4 load|
|Noise Level||59dB(A) @ rated load|
|DB||53dB(A) @ 1/4 load|
|Dry Weight||46.3 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|