*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Honda WB20XT3A 2'' Water Pump
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- General Purpose, Centrifugal 2" Pump
- Durable Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Easy Starting OHV Commercial Engine
- 152 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
What's in The Box
- 2'' Water Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.4" X 1.7"|
|Pump Type||Centrifugal, Self-Priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal (Pump Case / Impeller)||Silicon Carbide / Silicon Carbide|
|Priming Time||110 Sec @ 16.4 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||164 Gal / Min|
|Suction Port Diameter||2" NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||2" NPT|
|Total Head Lift||105 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 Ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||45 Psi|
|Dry Weight||44 Lb.|
|Fuel Consumption @ Maximum Discharge||0.31 Gal / Hr|
|Minimum Run Time||1.7 Hr|
|Strainer Part #||78325-YG3-000|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|