*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Honda WB30XT3A 3" Water Pump
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- The WB30 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from "walking" away or "burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- 3 Year Warranty
- 275 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
- General Purpose, Centrifugal 3" Pump
- Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Easy Starting Honda OHV Commercial Engine
What's in The Box
- 3" Water Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.7" X 1.8"|
|Pump Type||Centrifugal, Self-Priming (Pump Case / Impeller)|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal||Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide (Pump Case / Impeller)|
|Priming Time||150 Sec @16.4 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||275 Gal/Min.|
|Suction Port Diameter||3" NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||3" NPT|
|Total Head Lift||85 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 Ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||37 Psi|
|Dimensions||L 20.1" W 15.2" H 17.9"|
|Dry Weight||60 Lb.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|