*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Ingersoll-Rand IR301-3MK Angle Die Grinder Kit w/ 3'' 3M Roloc Surface Conditioning Pads & a Disc Holder
Here's everything you need to get started with removing old gaskets and cleaning and preparing surfaces for sealing. Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the 301 packs valuable features into a compact package. Use it for grinding, edge-breaking, deburring, porting, and polishing. Wherever space is tight, its right-angle configuration provides easy access. It's packed in a strong, blow molded, plastic case along with four coarse and four medium grit 3" 3M Roloc surface conditioning pads and a disc holder.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to handle
- Self-locking throttle
- Ball bearing construction for durability
- Precision machined gearing delivers maximum power transfer
- Case includes four coarse and four medium grit 3'' 3M Roloc surface conditioning pads and a disc holder
What's in The Box
- Angle Die Grinder Kit w/ 3'' 3M Roloc Surface Conditioning Pads and a Disc Holder
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Average air consumption||3 cfm|
|Air inlet NPTF||1/4''|
|Minimum hose size||3/8''|
|Rated power||.25 horsepower|