*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Klein 2100-8 6-5/16-Inch 19-AWG Solid and 23-AWG Wire Steel Free-Fall Snip
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 2100-8 free-fall snip - stainless steel has stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness. The blade is fully serrated for a non-slip cutting action. It cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire.
- Stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness.
- Blade is fully serrated for non-slip cutting action.
- Free-fall snip feature for ease of use.
- Cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire.
- Extended handle provides comfort and cutting leverage for wire cutting applications.
What's in The Box
- Free-Fall Snip Stainless Steel - 2100-8
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Handtools
- 2-Year on Equipment and Testers
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 3.7 x 0.7-Inches|