*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Klein 3227 10-Inch 254 Milimeter Steel Adjustable Construction Wrench
There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools Adjustable-Head Construction Wrench. It's forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.
- Versatile wrench fits nuts and bolts up to 1-5/16'' (33 mm).
- Convenient and handy size (11 total length) with a continuous-taper handle (8) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel.
- Handy lanyard hole.
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
What's in The Box
- 10-Inch Adjustable Spud Wrench - 3227
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Handtools
- 2-Year on Equipment and Testers
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Hand Tool Type||Wrench|
|Maximum Size Capacity||1-5/16-Inch|
|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 2.6 x 0.8-Inches|