*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Klein 3227 10-Inch 254 Milimeter Steel Adjustable Construction Wrench
There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools Adjustable-Head Construction Wrench. It's forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.
- Versatile wrench fits nuts and bolts up to 1-5/16'' (33 mm).
- Convenient and handy size (11 total length) with a continuous-taper handle (8) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel.
- Handy lanyard hole.
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
What's in The Box
- 10-Inch Adjustable Spud Wrench - 3227
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Handtools
- 2-Year on Equipment and Testers
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Hand Tool Type||Wrench|
|Maximum Size Capacity||1-5/16-Inch|
|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 2.6 x 0.8-Inches|