*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
16-Inch 406 Milimeter Steel Adjustable Construction Wrench
The Klein Tools 16 in. Adjustable Head Construction Wrench is a professional-grade wrench that is forged from select alloy steel and has a corrosion-resistant industrial black finish. This wrench, which fits most nuts and bolts up to 1-1/2 in., virtually eliminates the need to carry several fixed-size wrenches.
- Versatile wrench fits all nuts and bolts to 1-1/2'' (38 mm).
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches.
- Forged from select alloy steel with continuous-taper handle for aligning bolt and/or rivet holes.
- Industrial black finish for corrosion resistance.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
What's in The Box
- 16-Inch Adjustable Construction Wrench - 3239
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Handtools
- 2-Year on Equipment and Testers
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model 3239||Brand Klein|
|Individual/Set Individual||Material Steel|
|Maximum Opening 1.5 in.||Number of Pieces 1|