*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Klein 3239 16-Inch 406 Milimeter Steel Adjustable Construction Wrench
The Klein Tools 16 in. Adjustable Head Construction Wrench is a professional-grade wrench that is forged from select alloy steel and has a corrosion-resistant industrial black finish. This wrench, which fits most nuts and bolts up to 1-1/2 in., virtually eliminates the need to carry several fixed-size wrenches.
- Versatile wrench fits all nuts and bolts to 1-1/2'' (38 mm).
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches.
- Forged from select alloy steel with continuous-taper handle for aligning bolt and/or rivet holes.
- Industrial black finish for corrosion resistance.
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation.
- Heat-treated for long life.
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation.
What's in The Box
- 16-Inch Adjustable Construction Wrench - 3239
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Handtools
- 2-Year on Equipment and Testers
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Hand Tool Type||Wrench|
|Maximum Size Capacity||1-1/2-Inch|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7-Inches|