*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Klein 603-4 4-Inch #2 Profilated Round-Shank Phillips-Tip Screwdriver
The Klein Tools 4 in. Insulated #2 Phillips Screwdriver provides safe electrical insulation. This screwdriver features 2 layers of insulation around a steel construction to ensure dielectric protection and impact resistance.
- Precision-machined tip provides accurate fit and torque without slippage.
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
What's in The Box
- 4-inch #2 Phillips Screwdriver - 603-4
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Handtools
- 2-Year on Equipment and Testers
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Product Dimensions||9 x 2 x 2-Inch|