*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Knipex 86 03 250 3 250 10-Inch Heavy Duty Forged Steel Adjustable Pliers Wrench
Less is more: we concentrate on one single product group and in this way we achieve appreciable benefits in quality and performance. The performance, service life and ergonomics of our tools are guided by the need to meet the high expectations of professional users. Our new and further developments constantly ensure improved work results and greater benefits for users.
- replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- adjustable tightening tool
- also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- the ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
What's in The Box
- Mini Pliers Wrench - 86 03 250
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model||86 03 250|
|Capacities for Nuts (in.)||1-3/4 (46mm)|