The DuroStar DS10000E 10,000 Watt Generator is the most powerful Generator currently from DuroStar. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel, you can find the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators is 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for quiet operation. DuroStar Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages, expected or unexpected. DuroStar Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or camping in the woods, DuroStar will deliver. These generators are designed with painstaking attention to every detail. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the DS10000E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Electric Start is as simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric and Recoil Start.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector) Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroStar DS10000E is the first unit to feature an 18 Horsepower, OHV Air Cooled Engine. Look around and you will not find another unit with this large of an engine. This powerplant produces the 10,000 watts of peak power that feeds the fully functional power panel. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. By utilizing an 18 HP engine, the DS10000E can handle heavy electrical loads as well as easily power multiple small load appliances simultaneously.
|Max AC Output
|Rated AC Output
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||18Hp DuroStar Air Cooled OHV Engine
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output
||Up to 10 Hours at 1/2 Load
||EPA and CARB Compliance/50-State Status
||120V/240VAC and 12VDC
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroStar Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroStar offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroStar Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
120/240v 50A Heavy Duty Outlet
120/240v 30A Twist Lock Outlet
120v 30A Twist Lock Outlet
120v 20A Standard Outlet
What's in The Box
- DuroStar DS10000E Recoil Start Generator.
- 12V Generator Battery.
- Generator Wheel Kit.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.