Put it together and noticed there was no ground wire for the battery so I had to make one. Everything otherwise seemed to be OK. I filled it with oil and some gas and it fired right up after choking a bit and then I hooked it up to run the whole place and it worked very well. I only run it for a couple of hours to start breaking it in. It ran the well, pit heaters under cattle waterers, furnace, one space heater, fridge, and numerous lights at the same time. I did push the envelope on it a bit but I won't tell on myself there. Pleased with purchase so far and think it will serve its purpose in emergencies and be handy for portable power also.