FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Economy models are all equipped with a steel frame for added protection and durability
This feature protects the engine by shutting it down if the oil pressure gets too lower
All circuits on the Honda Economy Series generators are protected from overload
120/240 VOLT SWITCH
Switch between 120 or 240 volts. 120 volt mode allows full power to be available
LARGE FUEL TANK
Experience longer run times with a fuel tank thats 3 times larger than previous models
Honda's Economy Series generators are a reliable source of "no frills" power. These models are all equipped with Oil Alert® and a protective steel frame. Honda's EG Series is a lineup that delivers the best of both worlds, reliability and cost savings.
The Honda EG2800i brings stable inverter power but with an open frame design, making this a light and economic DIY power source that provides fuel-efficiency with long run times of up to 12.1 hours at 1/4 load. With its built-in 30A receptacle, it can also easily connection to a transfer switch for reliable home backup power.
The EG4000, EG5000, and EG6500 features include 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, a convenient fuel gauge, and centralized controls for ease of use. They also come standard with a Honda Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) that maintains voltage stability with a +/- 1% of 60hZ, thus protecting and optimizing the equipment being powered.
- When you need reliable home power, count on the EG2800. It can handle all the basics - refrigerator, TV, lights, microwave, coffee pot, charging cell phones, and even the furnace.
- CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- At only 67.5 lbs., the EG2800i is a lightweight powerhouse. Its compact size makes it easy to grab and go.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, quality power in a smaller, lighter package. Which means no worries about damaging valuable appliances or electronics. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our generators produce power that is as clean as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- With a large muffler and Honda's inverter technology, noise is never an issue. The EG2800i operates between 62 to 67 decibels.
- Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda engines are legendary for providing years of reliable service.
- The EG2800i operates up to 11.9 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel. The reason? Honda's exclusive Eco Throttle system maximizes fuel efficiency. It allows the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the power you need. The result is a more fuel efficient, quieter generator.
- The EG2800i has a built in 30A outlet. It’s easy to connect with a transfer switch to provide generator power to your home.
- A full frame protects the generator, while offering a convenient hand holds and tie down locations for transport.
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Protects circuits from being overloaded.
- Easy to see how much fuel is in the tank.
- Trusted, quiet power for home back up & more
- Lightweight and portable
- Inverter - Fuel efficient, quality power for sensitive equipment & electronics
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
What's in The Box
- 186cc 2800W 120V Portable Inverter Generator w/ CO-MINDER Bluetooth
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||120v 2800w max (23.3A) / 2500w rated (20.8A)
||20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug,
||12V, 100W (8.3A)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time per Tankful
||5.2 hrs at rated load, 11.9 hrs at 1/4 load
||67 dB(A) at rated load; 62 db(A) at 1/4 load
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||16.9 x 17.6 x 18.9 in