FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Economy models are all equipped with a steel frame for added protection and durability
This feature protects the engine by shutting it down if the oil pressure gets too lower
All circuits on the Honda Economy Series generators are protected from overload
120/240 VOLT SWITCH
Switch between 120 or 240 volts. 120 volt mode allows full power to be available
LARGE FUEL TANK
Experience longer run times with a fuel tank thats 3 times larger than previous models
Honda's Economy Series generators are a reliable source of "no frills" power. These models are all equipped with Oil Alert® and a protective steel frame. Honda's EG Series is a lineup that delivers the best of both worlds, reliability and cost savings.
The Honda EG5000CLAT brings stable inverter power but with an open frame design, making this a light and economic DIY power source that provides fuel-efficiency with long run times of up to 12.1 hours at 1/4 load. With its built-in 30A receptacle, it can also easily connection to a transfer switch for reliable home backup power.
The EG4000, EG5000, and EG6500 features include 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, a convenient fuel gauge, and centralized controls for ease of use. They also come standard with a Honda Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) that maintains voltage stability with a +/- 1% of 60hZ, thus protecting and optimizing the equipment being powered.
- Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged. Honda has set the bar on Generator Engines with Reliability, Durability, and Ruggedness.
- The EG5000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- This Generator has a Long Run Time. It runs 11 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.). A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Tough One-Piece Welded Frame
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- Honda Commercial OHV Engine
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Voltage Selector Switch - 120/240V Operation
- Economic Portable Power
- Full Frame Protection
- 5000 Watts, 120/240V
- Honda-Exclusive DAVR
- Electronic Ignition
What's in The Box
- Economic Portable 5000W 120/240v DAVR Long Run Time Generator w/ Oil Aler
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||120/240V 5000W Max. (41.2/20.8A) 4500W Rated (37.5/18.6A)
||20A 125V Duplex
30A 125V Locking Plug
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
|Run Time Per Tankful
||7.5 Hrs. @ Rated
11.0hrs. @ 1/2 Load
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||73 DB(A) @ Rated Load