FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The EU Series are ultra portable with lightweight frames and built in handles
Honda's superior technology, such as Eco Throttle®, results in superior fuel efficiency
Link two identical generators together in parallel to increase the available wattage
All EU units have a DC outlet for use when charging 12V automotive batteries
The use of inherently quite four-stroke engines makes Honda generators incredibly quite
Honda's EU Series Super Quiet generators represent the leading edge of portable power and technology.
The Super Quiet Series features an enclosed body that results in noticeably quieter performance. Designed for the ultimate quality, portability, and convenience, these models are perfect for any trip to the great outdoors. All of the EU model generators are ultra-quiet, making them ideal for camping, RVing, public events, or any situation where quiet operation is critical.
Honda’s advanced inverter technology makes the EU model generators extremely lightweight and portable. EU models also boast great fuel-efficiency thanks to the Eco Throttle® system, which enables the engine to run only as fast as needed for any given load.
- Part of Honda Power Equipment's Super Quiet Series of generators, the new EU2200i lineup is the perfect portable generator for work, home or play.
- Fuel shut off valve that allows the engine to run with the fuel supply off
- Helping prevent issues related to stale fuel
- A large spout and oil drain gutter for cleaner
- Easier oil changes
- A smooth, light effort recoil
- A user-friendly design that incorporates color-coded startup points to start the generator
- Increased ventilation that improves airflow resulting in better cooling of key components.
What's in The Box
- 2,200-Watt 121cc Recoil Start Portable Generator - Camouflage
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||4,000 Rpm - 4,500 Rpm
(W/ Eco Throttle Switch Off)
||15A - 18.3A
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||.95 US Gal / 3.6 L
|Engine Oil Capacity
||14 oz. / .44 L
||62 dB at Rated Load
53 dB at 1/4 Load
||20A 120v Duplex