FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The EU Series are ultra portable with lightweight frames and built in handles
Honda's superior technology, such as Eco Throttle®, results in superior fuel efficiency
Link two identical generators together in parallel to increase the available wattage
All EU units have a DC outlet for use when charging 12V automotive batteries
The use of inherently quite four-stroke engines makes Honda generators incredibly quite
Honda's EU Series Super Quiet generators represent the leading edge of portable power and tecnhology.
The Super Quiet Series feature a totally enclosed body that results in noticeably quieter performance. Designed for the ultimate quality, portability, and convenience, these models are perfect for any trip to the great outdoors. All of the EU model generators are ultra-quiet, making them ideal for camping, RVing, public events, or any situation where quiet operation is critical.
Honda’s advanced inverter technology makes the EU model generators extremely lightweight and portable. EU models also boast great fuel efficiency thanks to the Eco Throttle® system, which enables the engine to run only as fast as needed for any given load.
3,000-Watt 120-Volt HANDI Inverter Generator
- The EU3000i Handi can operate a wide variety of appliances, including microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU3000i Handi operates at 57 to 65 dBA. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Need more power? Add a second EU3000i Handi for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4000 watts of power.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU3000i Handi offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.6 to 7.7 hours on a single tank, depending on the load.
- At only 78 lbs, the EU3000i Handi is lightest, most compact 3000 watt generator we've ever made.
- Packs plenty of power to start up even RV A/C units up to 13500 BTUs.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- The flip up handle and sturdy wheels make the EU3000i Handi easy to transport.
- 3000 Watts / 120V
- Folding Wheels
- Compact Design
- Honda's Lightest 3000 Watt Inverter
EU1000/EU2000 Parallel Cables
- Designed for use with EU1000/EU2000/EU3000 Handi generators
- Double Your Power
- Easily link two identical wattage EU generators in parallel
- Extra Power When You Need It
- More power without sacrificing portability
- No need to trade up for a larger, heavier generator
EU3000 Generator Cover
- Protect Your Investment With A Honda Generator Cover
- Custom fitted for the EU3000i Handi generator
- Waterproof, Breathable Polyester Fabric
- Urethane coating sheds water and keeps your generator dry
- Elastic Band On Lower Edge
- Keeps the cover securely on the generator
- Overlapping Double Stitching Construction
- Extends the life of the cover
12-Gauge 50-Foot Triple Tap Extension Cord
- Quality blue triple tap (3 outlet) pure copper cords are water resistant
- will stay flexible even in cold weather.
12-Gauge 100-Foot Single Tap Extension Cord
- Quality blue single tap pure copper cords are water resistant
What's in The Box
- (2) Super Quiet Light Weight HANDI Inverter 3000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator - EU3000IH
- (1) EU1000/EU2000 Parallel Cables - 08E93-HPK123HI
- (2) EU3000 Generator Covers - 08P58-Z28-00S
- (2) 12-Gauge 50-Foot Triple Tap Extension Cord - PC1612-C
- (1) 12-Gauge 100-Foot Single Tap Extension Cord - PC1612-D
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|3,000-Watt 120-Volt HANDI Inverter Generator
||120V 3000W Max.(25A)
2600W Rated (21.7A)
||20A 125V Duplex
30A 125V Locking Plug
||12V, 100W (8A)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time Per Tankful
||3.6 Hrs. @ Rated Load
||l65 DB(A) @ Rated Load(57 DB(A) @ 1/4 Load)
|12-Gauge 50-Foot Triple Tap Extension Cord
|12-Gauge 100-Foot Single Tap Extension Cord