FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The EU Series are ultra portable with lightweight frames and built in handles
Honda's superior technology, such as Eco Throttle®, results in superior fuel efficiency
Link two identical generators together in parallel to increase the available wattage
All EU units have a DC outlet for use when charging 12V automotive batteries
The use of inherently quite four-stroke engines makes Honda generators incredibly quite
Honda's EU Series Super Quiet generators represent the leading edge of portable power and tecnhology.
The Super Quiet Series feature a totally enclosed body that results in noticeably quieter performance. Designed for the ultimate quality, portability, and convenience, these models are perfect for any trip to the great outdoors. All of the EU model generators are ultra-quiet, making them ideal for camping, RVing, public events, or any situation where quiet operation is critical.
Honda’s advanced inverter technology makes the EU model generators extremely lightweight and portable. EU models also boast great fuel efficiency thanks to the Eco Throttle® system, which enables the engine to run only as fast as needed for any given load.
- Perfect for home Back-Up Power, RVS, Outdoor, Events, and More: The EU7000iS can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Electronic Fuel Injection Offers Better Fuel Efficiency and Lower Maintenance: Smart electronic fuel injection technology increases fuel efficiency, eliminates the engine choke, and reduces fuel associated carburetor problems. And of course, the reliable Honda GX390 engine is designed for long life and superior performance.
- Honda my Generator App + Bluetooth Capability: Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance and unmatched convenience. The app includes wireless start/stop, operation monitoring, and service reminders, utilizing Bluetooth® connectivity.
- CO-Minder: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System: CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Super Quiet - Less noise than Normal Conversion: So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU7000iS operates at 52 to 58 dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for supplemental RV power, powering outdoor events, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Fuel-Efficient- Runs up to 16 hours on 5.1 GAL. of fuel: Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU7000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs between 6.4 to 16 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Advanced Inverter Technology - Reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Easy Folding Handles: The EU7000iS has convenient handles that can be raised for transport and lowered for more compact storage.
- I-Monitor System Tracks Hours, RPM, Battery Volts, and Wattage: i-Monitor provides information on hours of operation, wattage, and engine speed, as well as diagnostics for the convenient dealer, servicing.
What's in The Box
- 7000 Watt Inverter Generator w/ CO-MINDER/Bluetooth Capability
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Continuous Operating Hours per Tankful
||6.5 hr. at rated load, 18.0 hr. at 1/4 load
|Rated AC Output
|Max AC Output
||120 / 240V 7000W
||2- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125 / 250V Locking Plug
||58 dB at rated load, 52 dB at 1/4 load
||47.2 in (33.4 in Handles Folded)