- Because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage. For example, work sites where groundwater is slowly seeping in.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Honda's WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pumps that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids. Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from walking away or burying itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- With 3 ports, the WDP30 can easily pass solids up to 2.4 through the Rock Channel
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.