Milwaukee 48-20-5240 3-9/16 x 2-Inch SDS-Plus Drilling Masonry Core Bit
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for up to 20 percent faster drilling speeds.
- Centering bit for easy spot drilling.
- Two-piece design for maximum versatility.
- Spiral core body design to minimize friction and increases dust removal.
- Drilling Depth of 2 In. Adapter and centering bit sold separately.
- Designed for SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee 3-9/16 x 2-Inch SDS-Plus Drilling Masonry Core Bit - 48-20-5240
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Length (In.)||3-9/16 In.|
|Drilling Depth (In.)||2 In.|
|Compatability||SDS-Plus rotary hammers|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||1 lb|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.