Milwaukee 48-40-0620 6-1/2-Inch 24-Tpi Carbide Framing Circular Saw Blade
Regular price Add to Cart to See Price
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
- An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion and gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100 percent sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade Optimized for Both Cordless and Corded Tools
- 24 Tooth; 5/8 In. Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL and OSL
- Download Owner's Manual Download Service Parts List
What's in The Box
- Milwaukee 6-1/2-Inch 24-Tpi Carbide Framing Circular Saw Blade - 48-40-0620
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Size (In.)||6-1/2 In.|
|Arbor Size (In.)||5/8 In.|
|Tooth per Inch (Tpi)||24 Tpi|
|Blade Type||Framing Circular Saw Blade|
|Product Dimensions (In.)||6.50 x 0.063 x 6.50 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||1 lb|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.