- Optimize your SawStop saw with this In-Line Router Table Assembly.
- On a Professional or Industrial Cabinet Saw, install this beautiful Cast Iron Table between the rails in place of your extension table (for saws without RT-ready rails, retrofit rails are available and required).
- On a Professional, Industrial or Contractor Saw, optional installation to the left of the saw.
- Includes a precision cast iron table with internal channels, an external power switch for your router, two support legs, and a Fence Assembly featuring two adjustable faces with shims, a 2.25 dust port, adjustable scales and compatibility with various routing accessories like feather boards, flip stops and more.
What's in The Box
- 27-Inch Cast Iron Table
- 27-Inch Fence Assembly
- Power Switch
- Support Legs
- Installation Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cast Iron Table||27 in. x 16 in.|
|Router Table Opening||11-3/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.|
|Max. Fence Travel||5-1/2 in.|
|Front T-Slot to Arbor Center||6-1/2 in.|
|Front Miter T-Slot||3/4 in. at Top
1 in. at Bottom
3/8 in. Deep
|Rear T-Slot to Arbor Center||5 in.|
|Rear Miter T-Slot||1/4 in. at Top
11/32 in. at Bottom
7/32 in. Deep
|Fence Dimensions (L x W x D)||30-3/4 in. x 3-1/2 in. x 4 in.|
|Product Weight||85 lbs.|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.