- The Video Snake Pipe and Wall Inspection Camera is an indispensable part of your arsenal of tools. Created for professional plumbers and contractors, this premium camera package can handle the biggest, toughest projects, and is a must-have for commercial, industrial, and residential uses. Perfect for inspecting sewer lines, drains, HVAC ductwork, tanks, machinery, and more.
- Eliminate plumbing guesswork and locate the problem quickly with Video Snake. Professionals will enjoy using a high-quality inspection camera that will serve them for years. Savvy homeowners can eliminate the high cost of renting an inspection camera or hiring a plumber every time they have a clogged pipe.
- Our full-color inspection camera measures 2 inches x 5 inches with a large 1/4 CMOS sensor. The camera is fullyarticulating, which means you can see everything with a 360-degree field of view. Get crisp, detailed videos with 6 ultra-bright infrared LED lights.
- Find blockages quickly with the camera’s built-in 512Hz transmitter. Up to 10-ft. range in cast iron and non-metallic mediums. (Locator sold separately.)
- With its strong stainless steel casing and scratchproof sapphire glass, the Video Snake inspection camera is constructed with durability in mind. IP68 Waterproof means the camera can withstand dust, dirt and sand, is resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5 meters underwater for up to 30 minutes.
- View everything in great detail on the large, full-color 8-inch 700 TVL (800x600) LCD screen with adjustable brightness. The screen is built into the aluminum case not only for maximum portability, but to provide stability and prevent shaking and blurry videos. A visor with magnetic flaps is included for glare-free viewing on sunny days.
- This premium device comes with everything you need to create a finished inspection video. The computer control center features a DVR recorder function, 259GB internal hard drive, and a built-in keyboard for working on-the-go and typing notes directly onto your video. To save your files, simply use the included 16GB flash drive or your favorite flash media.
- The extra-long 393 ft. fiberglass push cable is rugged yet flexible and lightweight. Meter markings are included on the cable for precise measurements. The sturdy stainless steel reel ensures everything stays secure, while the large wheels allow for easy mobility.
- Transport your Video Snake Inspection Camera with ease. High-density foam padding and double keyed locks will keep your investment safe and secure.
What's in The Box
- Fully articulating camera with LED lights and built-in transmitter
- color TFT LCD monitor
- computer control center with DVR
- 393-foot fiberglass cable and stainless steel reel with wheels
- camera skids
- ear buds
- 16GB flash drive
- monitor power supply
- IR remote, aluminum case with foam padding
- Owner’s Manual
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Locating Transmitter:||512hz @ up to 10-ft range in Cast Iron
and Non-Metallic mediums
|Monitor Type:||7 700-Line TFT Color Monitor
w/ Sun Shade
|Camera Sensor:||a1/4 Color CMOS|
|Resolution:||700 (TV Lines)|
|Field of View:||120-Degress|
|Waterproof:||Fully Submersible Camera Unit|
|Lighting:||12 Self Contained LEDs|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.