*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
120/240-Volt 60-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran 2 Transfer Switches
As the leader in portable standby power integration, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed more innovations than any other single manufacturer and has been awarded over 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and accessories. And after over a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Corporation has built an enviable reputation for high quality, superior engineering and exceptional customer service.
- Pro/Tran 2 transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, and 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers.
- The 1-inch breakers allow a larger circuit size (max of 1 x 30A double-pole), and installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers.
- All models include a hinged detachable cover to help protect and finish off the overall look of the product.
- The Pro/Tran 2 is the next generation of Loadside„¢ manual transfer switch by Reliance Controls.
- These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications.
- The 16-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center and all factory wires are clearly marked and colored for identification.
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 60-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran 2 Transfer Switches - 310C
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model 310C||Amperage (amps) 60 Amp|
|Brand Reliance||Circuits 10|
|Commercial / Residential Residential/Commercial||Indoor/Outdoor Indoor|
|Max Double Pole Circuits 5||Voltage (volts) 120V/240V|
|Wattage (watts) 7,500 Watt|