*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Milwaukee 48-22-7001 1.25" Pivoting Jaws Spring-Loaded Jaw Basin Wrench
The Milwaukee 1.25" Basin Wrench is designed for the industry's easiest basin swap-out's in under sink applications and extremely tight spaces. The Milwaukee Basin Wrench features an ergonomic handle, designed to fit in the palm for maximum efficiency and comfort. A new-to-world ratchet ready and screwdriver ready handle allows for maximum speed and break-away torque for difficult to remove or corroded fasteners. Featuring a forged and hardened jaw with an optimized tooth pattern, the Milwaukee Basin Wrench provides maximum grip and durability. The telescoping handle is designed to allow for easy adjustment between handle lengths.
- Forged, Spring-loaded jaw
- Easy to Adjust Telecoping handle - 10"-17" Length
- Ergonomic Handle Design for Maximum Comfort and One-Handed Use
- Screwdriver Ready Through Hole Handle Design for Maximum Leverage and Break-Away Torque
- Ratchet-Ready Handle Design for Maximum Speed and Torque
- Pivoting Jaws up to 90 degrees for Access to Tight Spaces
What's in The Box
- (1) BASIN WRENCH - 1.25" CAPACITY (48-22-7001)
- (1) Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed