Be prepared for the big storm or any power outage with the flexibility of the DuroMax XP5250EH 5,250 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator. Adding the capability of being able to operate on Gasoline or Liquid Propane, you will be able to provide safe, reliable power when you need it while increasing your generator's runtime. By also operating on propane, the LPG fuel will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor while still giving you quick, reliable starts every time. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver. Powering this unit is an DuroMax Over Head Valve Engine. This feeds the fully loaded power panel with a peak 5,250 watts and 4,200 constant watts of power. Also contained on the power panel is the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages; expected or unexpected. The DuroMax 5,250 Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator was designed for reliable performance and safe operation. The user-friendly electric key start is as easy as starting a car. Simply turn the key and this Generator will start right up. Forgot to charge your battery? No worries, it is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain.
RV READY 30A OUTLET
Plug directly into your RV without an adapter.
Protects your generator from power surges.
ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION
Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline.
- Plenty of Power with 5,250 starting watts and 4,200 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine the DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy-duty power tools.
- Low Oil Shutoff protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets, and 1 120V 30A RV outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter.
- Complies with Emissions Standards all DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP5250EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP5250EH is the first unit to feature an OHV Air Cooled Engine. Look around and you will not find another unit with this large of an engine. This powerplant produces the 11,500 watts of peak power that feeds the fully functional power panel. This unit maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. By utilizing an engine, the XP5250EH can handle heavy electrical loads as well as easily power multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Engine Size (CC)
||4-Cycle Air Cooled Spark-Ignition
|Fuel Tank Capacity(Gasoline)
|Fuel Tank Capacity(Propane)
|Runtime Gasoline at 1/2 Load
|Runtime Propane at 1/2 Load
||25 x 22 x 2 in
120v 20A Standard Outlet
120V 30A RV Outlet
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP5250EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Tool Set.
- Propane Regulator.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.