FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
Honda has an unmatched reputation for reliable generators that offer dependable start and run time
GFCI AND NEUTRAL BOND
The EB series generators are OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full GFCI circuit protection on all receptacles
Consistent power is possible with technologies like CycloConverter, DAVR, and iAVR voltage regulators
Honda's superior technology, with features such as Eco Throttle® and Auto Throttle®, result in superior fuel efficiency
Honda's legendary Industrial Series generators have earned a reputation in the construction and rental industries for their incredibly rugged reliability.
All EB Series Honda Generators have full generator GFCI circuit protection and neutral bond protection for OSHA-regulated job sites, and they're all backed by Honda's commercial use warranties
The EB1000 model features Honda’s CycloConverter™ technology, which makes it dramatically lighter than competitive units producing the same amount of power.The recently upgraded EB4000, EB5000 and EB1000 models are powered by the new, technologically-advanced commercial-grade iGX engines for an even higher standard of performance. They include the all-new iAVR power feature, which minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for increased wattage above the maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high amp load applications.
- Powerful Honda GX630 commercial engine
- CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance
- Compact shape and unique design for easy installations
- Quietest in its class!
- Electric start
- 7 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools
- i-Monitor LCD readout for performance monitoring and service diagnosis
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Easy folding handles
- Two wheel kit for easy transporting
- Best in class fuel efficency
- All circuits GFCI protected
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Tough one-piece welded frame
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
What's in The Box
- Honda 10000W Industrial Generator - EB10000AG
- Owner's Manual
- For further information on the warranty of this unit please refer to our policy page.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine Speed||3600 min|
|Cooling System||Forced Air|
|Ignition System||CDI Magneto|
|Engine Oil Capacity||w/out oil filter replacement 1.6 US qt, w/ oil filter replacement 1.8 US qt|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.19 gal|
|AC Output||120V/240V 10000W max (83/41.6A) 9000W rated (75/37.5A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug, 50A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Run Time per Tankful||5.4 hr at rated load, 7.9 hr at 1/2 load|
|Noise Level||73 dB at rated load, 71 dB at 50 percent load|
|Dimensions||41 x 27.7 x 35.1 in|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.