FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
LONG RUN TIME
Auto Throttle® on EM generators delivers increased fuel efficiency, resulting in longer run times
Deluxe Series generators feature simultaneous AC and 12V DC vehicle battery charging (requires optional cable)
120/240 VOLT SWITCH
Easily switch between 120 or 240 volt operation. 120 volt mode allows the generators full power to be available
All EM models come with folding handles that offer a smaller overall footprint for convenient transport and storage
Honda Deluxe Series generators offer the right features for convenient, reliable backup power during outages and brownouts. Features include a heavy-duty full frame for added protection, voltage regulation for continuous stable power, wide handles for easy transporting, multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections, and electric start.
The EM generators feature 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, simultaneous AC/DC use, fuel gauges, and large 6.2-gallon fuel tanks for hours of continuous operation. All of them are powered by technologically-advanced, commercial-grade iGX Engines and include Honda's proprietary iAVR power feature, which minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for increased wattage above the maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high amp load applications. It all adds up to quiet, durable, and efficient power.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load. This makes the EM5000S great for overnight power. A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Wheel Kit Standard
- Fuel Gauge Standard
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- USDA-Qualified spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Reinforced Standing Legs
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Recoil Back-Up is Also Included.
- Full Frame Protection
- Low 71 dB(A) Sound Level
- Multiple Front Panel Outlets
- 12V DC Auto Charging
- Easy to Maneuver and Transport
- Electric Start
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 6500 Watt Generator with CO-MINDER
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
||Honda iGX390 OHV commercial grade engine
||120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
||Electric (recoil back up)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Run Time Per Tankful
||6.4 hr at rated load, 9.8 hr at 1/2 load
||66 DB(A) @ Rated Load