Milwaukee 48-40-1720SZ 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Framing and Wood SAWZALL Blades
MSRP $314.97 $189.99
Estimate Only, Carrier Delays May Occur
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 18 Tooth; 10mm Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
- 9" 5 TPI The Ax Sawzall Blade
- NAIL GUARD
- Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability. NAIL GUARD solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
- FANG TIP
- Ordinary tips bounce or skate on the work piece. FANG TIP bites into the wood on first contact.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
What's in The Box
- (25) Circular Saw Wood Cutting Blades
- 9" 5 TPI The Ax Sawzall Blade (25 Pk)(48-00-8026)
- Owners Manual
- Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Number of Teeth||24T|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.|
|Wood Sawzall Blades|
|Length (In.)||9 inch|
|Number of Teeth (Tpi)||5 TPI|
|Material||Wood w/ Nails|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.