- The W1879 6" Benchtop Jointer features an 1-7/8" diameter straight-knife cutterhead spinning at 12,000 RPM.
- This machine will easily surface plane and edge joint workpieces flat and true.
- It features an inch and metric cut depth indicator and an east-to-adjust extruded-aluminum fence.
- Bevel cuts can be made by setting the fence at the desired angle and feeding the workpiece firmly along the fence face.
- The knob-adjustable infeed table with lock provides ultra-precision cutting depth adjustments.
What's in The Box
- 6" Benchtop Jointer - W1879
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Motor||1-1/2 HP, 120V|
|Max. width of cut||6"|
|Min. workpiece length||10"|
|Max. depth of cut (per pass)||1/8"|
|Cutterhead speed||12,000 RPM|
|Cuts per minute||24,000|
|Knives||2 (SK5 Steel, Single-Sided), 6-1/4" x 7/8" x 1/16"|
|Footprint||19" x 9-1/2"|
|Table size||30" x 6-1/4"|
|Fence size||19-3/4" x 4-5/16"|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.