- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel.
- 10-foot (120”) length enables your shop to take on a wide range of projects.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 26 fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6") allow you to bend boxes and pans up to 6” deep.
- You can set up the individual hardened fingers for straight bending or box and pan configurations.
- Apron shafts ride in precise oilable bearings, maintaining tight bend tolerances and minimizing operator fatigue.
- 2 massive counterweights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce physical strain.
- Heavy-duty truss rods support the apron to reduce flex on maximum capacity bends.
- Electro-welded all-steel framework keeps this metal brake accurate over decades of daily use at full capacity.
- Massively-built sheet metal finger brake weighs in at almost 3500 lbs.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-12014 -Sheet Metal Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||145x33x45|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.