- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across its entire 48” length.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 2 heavy counterweights save time and energy for the operator with each lift and drop.
- Includes 9 hardened fingers to make many different sizes of boxes and pans, with a maximum box depth of 4”.
- Comes with an integrated floor stand, reinforced and positioned for optimum balance.
- Fully-welded steel framework prevents deformation and maintains accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- Offers a more affordable alternative to our 12-gauge line of metal brakes.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-4814 - Box Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 25"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||67x30x38|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.