- Bends 12 gauge mild steel over its full 6-foot (72”) length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Comes standard with 17 hardened fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 3 of 4", 6 of 5", and 2 of 6") .
- 3-piece finger design allows for a 6” box depth.
- You can set up a long straight brake or a segmented one for boxes or pans.
- 2 counterbalance weights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce operator strain.
- Electro-welded and truss-supported steel frame prevents distortion or twisting and produces high-quality bends.
- Heavy-duty steel floor stand puts the beam at optimal working height.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-7212 - Manually Operated Box and Pan (Finger) Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Dimensions (Inches)||96 x 32 x 43|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.