- 8-foot (96”) bending width.
- Maximum capacity of 12 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge stainless steel.
- Bend angle of up to 135°.
- 22 finger assortment of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4",10 of 5", 2 of 6").
- Maximum box depth of 6”.
- Hardened fingers and bending rail will produce extremely straight and tight bends, even when working with stainless steel.
- Apron side shafts ride in oilable bearings that improve tolerance and make the apron last longer.
- Heavy truss rods reinforce the rigidly-built apron and help it withstand deflection.
- 2 massive bending apron counterweights keeps fatigue low, even at full capacity.
- Mounted on a solid floor stand, raised to the ideal height, which improves efficiency and reduces operator fatigue.
- Electro-welded steel construction withstands bending at maximum capacity, day in and day out, for decades of quality bends.
- Heavy framework weighs an impressive 3200 lbs.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BB-9612 - Box / Pan Brake
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Dimensions (Inches)||122 x 33 x 44|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.