- Inverter drive lets you adjust blade speed: 69 to 306 fpm.
- Accepts large 1.25” blade (included) for speed and accuracy. The larger the blade, the straighter the cut.
- Available in 220-volt triple-phase or 440-volt triple-phase (special order) models.
- Industrial reduction gearbox transmission makes the saw more reliable than one with a belt and pulley system.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right. Just push or pull the head to the angle you need.
- Rigid cast iron bow adds to the structural strength of the machine and reduces vibrations.
- Quick-lock vise has serrated jaws that grip onto round material, preventing it from spinning and ruining a blade.
- Hydraulic descent allows you to select the proper speed, increasing cut quality and blade life.
- Roller infeed and outfeed table enables you to slide the material to and from the blade, saving strain.
- Includes a material stop for conveniently making repeat cuts.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed. Adjust the dial to use the same settings for multiples of a part.
- Electro-welded steel frame keeps vibrations down to a minimum, so your cuts stay straight and accurate.
- Our patented blade tensioning gauge simplifies the process of checking the tension and adjusting it. Just line the black arrow up with the green area.
- High-pressure flood coolant system washes away chips and helps the blade last longer.
- Huge chip tray at the bottom collects debris and keeps your shop clean.
- Automatic shut-off system stops the machine once it’s done cutting, for your safety.
- We typically keep this saw and its parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- BS-20M-DM - Dual Mitering Band Saw
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V, 60Hz, 3-Phase|
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Miter Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°||13" x 12" x 8.5"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide / Roller|
|Blade Size||1.3" x .042" x 162.6"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||60 - 306 Inverter Driven|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||90x36x67|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.