- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.25” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #4 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 85 to 2000 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .75” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 22” x 18.5” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Coolant system, stored in the base, sprays out at the end of the spindle behind the splash and safety guard to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
What's in The Box
- DP-1250VS - Drill Press
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Table Size||22" x 18.5"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||36.41"|
|Spindle Nose to Base||48.22"|
|Spindle Speed High||245 – 2000 rpm|
|Spindle Speed Low||85 – 540 rpm|
|Spindle Taper||MT 4|
|Main Motor||2 hp|
|Base Dimensions L x W||27" x 19"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x79|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.