- The VM-949 is available in two different voltages, 220 volt single and three phase, these variances allow the VM-949 to be used in almost any shop.
- Rigidity is also very important on a mill that is why Baileigh Industrial went with only the best castings to make the base and frame work out of.
- The stronger you make the platform the better the cutting is.
- This is not the place to use an inferior process.
- To make the VM-949 milling machine even stronger, a NST 40 spindle is standard.
- This type spindle is stronger and give the operator a choice of larger tooling should the need arise.
- Operation of the VM-949 could not be easier as this milling machine has powered X, Y and Z axis.
- The X and Y axis utilizes a Mitutoyo DRO- digital read out for positioning down to 1/10 of a thousandth of an inch.
What's in The Box
- PH-24A - Planishing Hammer
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||90 - 120 Psi.|
|Mild Steel Capacity||16 ga.|
|Tooling Height Adjustment||1-1/2"|
|Aluminum Capacity||14 ga.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x36x11|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.