- 4’ forming width.
- 3 gauge (¼”) mild sheet steel capacity.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Large planetary gearbox, connected to main motor, drives the top and bottom rolls.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system drives all 3 rolls.
- Movable control pedestal includes foot pedals to run the rolling and buttons to move the forming roll up and down.
- Easy to operate: insert material, turn the handwheel to bring up the pinch roll, then use the foot pedals to start rolling.
- Just flip a switch to bring the back roll up at an angle for coning.
- Quick-release mechanism on the top roll makes it easy to slide off the finished work.
- Digital readout tracks the position of the back roll so you can make repeatable bends.
- Robust welded steel frame maintains accuracy and rigidity by keeping the rolls in alignment.
- Dual emergency stop cables are located on the front and back of the machine for your safety.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- TN-250 - Tube Notcher
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Roll Speed||4.67 rpm.|
|Upper Roll Dia.||5.91"|
|Roll Adjustment Back||Hydraulic|
|Minimum Forming Dia||8.86"|
|Included Accesories||Included Accesories|
|Dimensions (Inches)||98 x 43 x 58|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.