- Runs on just 110 volts of power and will work at most fabrication sites in North America.
- Rotary draw powered by low-pressure, industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 8” centerline radius maximum, depending on the outside diameter of the material.
- Bends with a capacity of 2" schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5" tubing with a wall thickness of .120" mild steel.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
- Quick-release counter die system for hassle-free loading and unloading.
- Includes wheels on the base for smooth movement, helpful for storage in small shops.
What's in The Box
- RDB-150 - Tube Bender
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.125)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||2" (.125)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||1.5"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||2.375" (.125)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2" (.125)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.156)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||9.5"|
|Special Notes||Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.|
|Dimensions (Inches)||60 x 44 x 77|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.