- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 2.5” tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 9 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
What's in The Box
- RDB-250 - Tube Bender
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Mild Steel Solid Rod||1"|
|Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40||2"|
|Mild Steel Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.125)|
|Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall)||2" (.125)|
|Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40||1.5"|
|Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall||2.375" (.125)|
|Chromolly Round Tube Wall||2" (.125)|
|Aluminum Round Tube Wall||2.5" (.156)|
|Maximum Center Line Radius Clr||9"|
|Special Notes||Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.