Baileigh 1007071 SH-12014 220V Sheet Metal Shear w/ 120" x 14 ga Capacity
$26,999.00 + Free Shipping
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Powerful industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- Up to 20 strokes per minute
- Adjustable 24” backgauge helps ensure repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
- 3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Fully welded steel construction helps prevent flex and maintain accuracy for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- SH-12014 - Sheet Metal Shear
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Blade Rake Angle||2 degrees|
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||20|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||150x44x60|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.