- 52” length.
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located in the front for easy fluid changes.
- 35 to 47 strokes per minute for speedy production.
- Shearing carriage rides on hardened ways and uses heavy-duty bearings to reduce friction.
- Manually adjustable 23.62” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Heavy duty table with roller bars slides material into the machine more easily.
- Side gauges keep the cut at 90° (if you so choose) without you needing to make a guiding line on the material.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Adjustable rake angle dial makes it easy to fit your material thickness to minimize burr and put less strain on hydraulics.
- Convenient blade gap adjustment lets you eliminate folding and twisting.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- 2-sided upper blades and 4-sided lower blades can be flipped and resharpened as needed, saving money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Shadow line creates a reference line on the material so you know exactly where the cut will be.
- The SH-5210-HD plate shear is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
What's in The Box
- SH-5210-HD - Heavy Duty Hydraulic Sheet Metal Shear
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Back Gauge Length||23.62"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (13 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||35 – 47|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Angle||1/2° – 2° Adjustable|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||88 x 45 x 66|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.