- Notches up to 2.5” OD.
- Our patented self-centering vise can clamp down anywhere on tube, including the middle of bends.
- Fully-adjustable axis accommodates almost any notch combination.
- Carriage pivots up to 220° left to right, so you can come from the “back side” of the notch.
- 2 slotted mounting rails move up and down with scales for offset notches up to 1” and allow for almost any position of the bearing block.
- Large engraved degree dial (or angle-finder) helps you get those back-side notches lined up.
- 1.25” Thompson® shaft rides in sealed and oiled needle bearings for smooth performance.
- Both ends of the shaft are completely replaceable to save you time and money.
- Heavy-duty .75” steel plate backbone and all-interlocking components create a rigid platform that reduces vibration and prolongs the life of the hole saws.
- All slots include caps to last longer.
What's in The Box
- TN-250 - Tube Notcher
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||1/2" - 2 1/2"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 220°|
|Power||1/2" (12.7 mm) Hand Drill|
|Dimensions (Inches)||19 x 11 x 14|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.