- 2 hp motor runs on 110 volt single-phase power, optimal for any shop, garage, or educational institution.
- 1.75” maximum drilling capacity.
- 31.5” x 9.45” milling-style table enables you to tackle a wider variety of projects (with the right tooling).
- Table incorporates an X-axis power feed to make those longer cuts accurately.
- Gear-driven head swivels 90° left and right.
- You can choose from 6 speeds to accommodate each mill, drill or tap size available: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 rpm.
- Wide steel column eliminates flex when you’re milling or drilling at full capacity.
- Heavy-duty base, made from a rigid iron casting, adds to the machine’s strength and minimizes vibrations.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, R8 spindle taper, and a flexible halogen light.
What's in The Box
- VMD-931G - Vertical Mill Drill
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Table Size||31.5" x 9.45"|
|X Axis Travel||22"|
|Y Axis Travel||7.48"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||17.32"|
|Spindle Speed||90,210,345,670,1180,1970 RPM|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 hp|
|End Mill Size||1.25" Max|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x50|
Spend $199 or more and receive Fast FREE Ground Shipping on your order. Plus for those of you who need your order even quicker, spending $199 or more we pass the savings on to you by offering Discounted Express Shipping. For orders under $199, you will only pay a flat fee of $8.95. This shipping offer applies to the Continental US ONLY. All locations outside the Continental US will receive discounted shipping, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Full Shipping Policy.